[I had to take a bunch of screen grabs and turn them into a movie file, so I apologize for the choppy quality.]
Quick thoughts in no particular order:
Enjoy your suspensions, gentlemen!
- For a guy that has been hit by 52 pitches in his career and hangs over the plate like he's drunk at a urinal, Youk sure takes getting hit pretty personally.
- You have to appreciate any baseball fight where the two combatants actually make contact with each other.
- I appreciate this one even more for obvious reasons.
- Youk really threw his helmet at Porcello? I mean, it's better than keeping your catcher's mask on like a certain pussy on the Red Sox I'm thinking of, but that's pretty weak.
- Porcello has his arms up and backs away like he wants nothing to do with the fight, but ends up tossing Youk anyway. Well done, sir. Nominee for the Fack Youk Hall of Fame? We shall see...