Monday, January 19, 2009

Syracuse v. Pittsburgh Preview: I Hate Levance Fields Edition

Tonight's match-up should be a really good game between two heated rivals. Cuse is coming off a strong win against Notre Dame while Pitt was just handed their first loss. There is a lot to be said about this game but I am not going to get into that. What I am going to discuss is how much I hate Levance Fields.

It might just be me, but Fields is one of those guys that it seems like he has been playing for 7 years. [Ed. Note: During the broadcast Jay Bilas said "Doesn't it seem like Levance has been there for 7 years?"]
The thing about him is that I don't think he is that good, but he somehow pulls his shit together every time he plays Cuse.

So in honor of my hatred of Levance Fields and the overwhelming response to the hatred of Luke Harangody here are some similarly gay pictures of Levance Fields for your enjoyment.

(Just to clear up a few questions I have got, I know Harangody scored 26 pts on Cuse, but when you do that while taking 28 shots, all that means is you suck AND you're a ball hog.)

"Guess who!?!?!"...................................Eddie Curry?




"I hate you. I HATE YOU...... I fucking love you!!"

Levance can juggle balls while doing other stuff (semi-NSFW.)

"OOOOO, you know how I like it!!!"


Fuck you Levance, LETS GO CUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the game.


4 comments:

  1. I will be watching the UNC-UConn Women's Game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was probably more exciting than this piece of shit game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Levance reminds me of Flo from the Progressive Insurance commercials. Each time they reappear I want to stab a spork into my eye. The fork to pierce my eyeball and the spoon to scoop my eye out and feed it to a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jangles,
    Funny you should mention sporks becuase I used one today (from KFC) for the first time in about 8 years.

    ReplyDelete