- If you don't already know whose radio show this is, he says his name about 4 seconds into the clip.
- Youk addresses the Yankees' recent run of success at 3:53
- They get to the Rick Porcello incident around the 5:00 mark. He claims that he "wasn't being selfish", he was just "making a stand for [him]self", which sounds kinda selfish.
- The subject of David Wright's helmet pops up at 7:45 which leads Youk to say "I always say that 95% of the reason why people can't play baseball is because they're scared of the ball", which is kind of like saying that 95% of people can't play football because they are scared of getting tackled. Yeah, that and the minor ingredients of athleticism and genetic physical prowess. But you're right, Youk, that can't make up more than 5%. You're just so much braver than everyone else. Dick.
- Youk refers to the fake Twitter feed that was pretending to be him at 12:40. I'm an idiot.
- It's long but actually a pretty good interview so have a listen.