Monday, February 9, 2009

The Many (Awkward) Faces Of Alex Rodriguez

This was too easy. For one thing, I sort of stole the idea from The Sports Hernia.

But really, any person on planet Earth would make a ton of retarded-looking faces when they are being grilled on SportsCenter in front of tens of millions of people about something of this magnitude. Luckily for most of us, we won't have to answer those questions and if we did, some asshole probably wouldn't take the time to take pictures of it with their digital camera off their HDTV, resize and crop them and upload them on to their shitty blog.

However, my job is to not take any of that into account and instead use these screen grabs to make fun of him on these here internets. I watched it in slow motion to select the proper frames, and he looked like he was literally being tortured.

Anyway, here it goes. These pictures make it look like just he recorded the most emotional Proactiv testimonial ever given. I omitted any further snarky comments because they're honestly not even necessary.

It has been far and away our most colorful day here at Fack Youk. Apologies to our black and white traditionalists (Schiff), but it was all original content.

10 comments:

  1. a-crap reminds me of elaine's bf in seinfeld who they can't tell if hes black or white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He reminds me of the Wise Potato Chips Owl in the ones where his eyebrows are raised.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha... I wanted to add some captions but it would have taken forever since there are so many pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Recapturing those facial expressions made my morning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha idunno what makes me a traditionalist, but i do want to point out that you forgot one of ARod's trademark faces that came out an awful lot during the interview. I believe he learned it from this man, the master of the pursed lips... http://alltalksports.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/kobe-bryant.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only your appreciation for our black and white pics, my friend.

    There is one up there with the pursed lips, sort of (3rd one down after the first PP). I've got roughly 12-15 more of these, I just tried to pick out the most embarassing-looking ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You left out the ones with my matching sweater!

    http://janeheller.mlblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. jangles... love that episode. what was his name... derrick? darryl?

    "wanna go to the gap?"

    Nice pics. Poor A-Rod.


    www.yankeeschick.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was Darryl...

    http://www.tv.com/seinfeld/the-wizard/episode/2411/summary.html

    ReplyDelete