Friday, January 16, 2009

LoHud Of The Rings

Arranged in a clandestine meeting of the blogsmen early this morning, we have been granted the privilege by Wailin' Suzyn of IT IS HIGH, IT IS FAR, IT IS... caught to show their their groundbreaking Yankeeography "Peter Abraham: LoHud Of The Rings." This masterpiece chronicles the beat writer's ascent through the hellish environments of UMass Amherst and the Mets' beat via the use of his Thesaurus to the top of the sports world... covering the Yankees. Truly epic.



Be sure to check out their blog. It's satirical, snarky and irreverent, which means if you're reading this, it's probably right up your alley.

Here is an example
, based on our (least) favorite Red Sock.

3 comments:

  1. Boy, those guys really used to be funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know. These guys are funnier. I'm yours, if you'll have me, Fack Boys.

    Wailin' Suzyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I speak for everyone here when I say that none of use are capable of such cinematic excellence.

    @WS - I think our best interests are served by remaining separate entities at this point, thereby corralling the rest of the (Yankee) blogosphere like dolphins in a tuna net.

    See you at the top gentlemen.

    ReplyDelete