It's Minimal Effort Day here at Fack Youk. It's Friday, we're all just trying to keep our eyes open.
From our graphical/interactive department:
- How many Yankee captains can you name? (via the B-R blog) I got 7/11. If you get either of the first two or the guy between Ruth and Gehrig, I'll be really impressed.
- Q: How often does the team with the best regular season record win the World Series?
A: Not that often.
Some Yanks vs. Sox links:
- Tony Massarotti breaks down the Yanks vs. Sox season series into three phases and hopes there will be a fourth.
- Nick Cardafo lists five areas each team needs to address heading into the postseason.
- PeteAbe surmises that at least one team will be celebrating this weekend. The Post (as always) takes it one step further.
- Octavio Dotel would like to play for the Yankees. Unfortunately for him, the Yanks aren't going to give up a first round draft pick for a 35 year old reliever.
- Get out your Bunsen Burners and Erlenmeyer flasks, it's time to measure clubhouse chemistry!
- Here's something new, instead of the Mets getting robbed by their players, now their players are getting robbed.
We'll be back with the preview in a little while.