- PeteAbe tells us that it was only the second game in franchise history that the Yankees lost by 5 or more runs after leading by 6 or more
- Kim Jones got her wish for 9 innings, but somehow I don't think that was quite what she had in mind
- Ben K. thought the umpiring was terrible
- Matthew Pouliot of Circling the Bases wasn't a fan of the managerial maneuvers either
- Andrew from Scott Proctor's Arm recapped the ups and downs
- The Chucknoblog wonders why Damaso Marte sucks so much
- The blog Center Field surveys the wreckage through Sox-colored lenses
- She-Fan tries to take a look on the bright side
- And Alex Belth makes everything okay ("There's music in the ay-uh").
The rivalry shifts to primetime tonight, or as some might call it, the Spotlight.
(Not a huge DMB fan, but that's a pretty cool version of that song, which he hasn't played live since 1993)
Regardless of your rooting affiliations, I'm sure you are you are thrilled by the inevitability of being entertained by the vocal stylings of Jon Miller, the flawless logic of Steve Phillips and of course the sage insights of Joe Morgan. If you hear anything egregious, feel free to preserve it in eternity by dropping it in the comments section.
Just remember this it's not only an East Coast thing.